What a wonderful surprise! ADHD & Geekery recently nominated and passed on the Liebster Award to The Wookiee Gunner. This award is normally given to bloggers by other bloggers. To know more about what the Liebster Award is about, check out this detailed WordPress post by Lorraine Reguly.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 10 Liebster questions given by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
11 Random Facts About Myself
- I bungee jumped in New Zealand!
- I was in color guard both in high school and college. I tossed flags and rifles for fun!
- I collect movie stubs. Although, I haven’t been doing much of that lately. My oldest stub is from 1999 and it belongs to The Mummy.
- I went to Easter Island in 2006 for an archaeology dig school. It was my second time going to the pacific. The first being New Zealand in 2003.
- Stargate SG-1 was my first official fandom. It introduced me to fanfiction, fan videos, and the meaning of being a dedicated fan.
- I went to an all-girls high school.
- I’m 27, my mom’s 47, my grandma’s 67, and my great grandma is 87. We’re 20 years apart and I ruined the cycle, haha!
- I have a thing about drying my plates and cups before using them. Having specs of water makes me really uncomfortable.
- I drink orange juice straight out of the bottle. It’s kind of like a dog peeing on a tree or something. I claimed it as mine.
- I was an expert in GoldenEye 007’s multiplayer mode on the N64.
- I was born in Puerto Rico.
Answering ADHD & Geekery‘s 10 Questions
- What is the #1 most played song on your iPod? I don’t have an iPod, but my HTC Windows Phone plays some music. My most played song has to be “Paradise” by Coldplay.
- If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? I would want to be reincarnated as a wild horse, riding freely across the plains.
- Who is your celebrity doppelganger? This is a tough one. The only one I could really think of is not a celebrity, but a character. I always thought I shared some traits with Margaret Hale form North & South.
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? I would love to be Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars: The Clone Wars. She has so many wonderful qualities that I simply admire.
- If you were to get a tattoo, what (and where) would it be? I was JUST thinking about this earlier. I was thinking of getting a Star Wars themed tattoo. I would probably get it on my wrist, since it’s the only part of my body with which I’m comfortable.
- What’s one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up? Certain reality shows, like Project Runway and America’s Next Top Model.
- If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? I’m going to go with a fictional animal. A dragon because then I could walk around calling myself Khaleesi.
- What is the most exciting thing you have ever done? Two things: going to New Zealand and Easter Island. Both thrilling experiences that I will always treasure.
- If you could change your first name, what would it be? I would want something as unique as the one that I currently possess. How about Princess Consuela Banana Hammock? Cool points awarded to anyone familiar with this reference.
- What song(s) do you find yourself humming/singing most often? I don’t know about most often, but lately, I’ve been humming Safety Dance.
10 7 Bloggers
- Fangirls in the Force
- The Gotham Rogue
- The Ramblings of a (Future) Jedi Librarian
- Natacha Guyot
- The Star Wars Librarian
- The Star Wars Prequel Appreciation Society
- Riley’s Backpack
My 10 Questions For The Nominees
- Why did you start blogging?
- What’s your plan for the future?
- Do you still watch cartoons? If so, which ones?
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- Are you reading any books right now? If so, what?
- What’s your favorite social media platform?
- What’s one thing you would like to change about your life?
- What fictional world would you like to live in?
- If you were given one wish, what would you wish for?
There we go! I only picked seven bloggers because these are the ones with which I’m familiar the most. I’ll contact them soon. Thanks again to ADHD & Geekery for nominating me! I really appreciate it, and it certainly made my day! I will wear this award proudly.