June 22, 2015, was a special day for the leading fangirl fashion brand Her Universe. Ashley Eckstein and the team celebrated their fifth anniversary with a day marked by fun activities and sneak peeks. If you were unable to join the live streams from the Her Universe offices, here’s a rundown of what you missed:
- The Her Universe team is planning designs for Spring 2016 in the coming weeks, so this is a great time to tell them what you want to see. Reach out to Her Universe on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- The lightsaber skirts will be in stock some time before San Diego Comic-Con, so stay tuned for further updates.
- A cool design for Hera Syndulla from Star Wars Rebels should be coming soon. The team is currently working on it.
- The Sabine Costume top for adults is coming soon to the online shop. The shirt originally went on sale at Star Wars Weekends in Walt Disney World.
- Ashley and the team would love to offer products internationally, but their contracts only allow them to ship and sell to North America only. They are, however, working hard to offer more options.
- There will be a ton of new Star Wars designs coming out this fall.
- Her Universe also has some exciting publishing plans in the works, “Expect some fun publishing news from Her Universe, hopefully in 2015!”
- Her Universe is working with beautiful images from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, so fans should expect some beautiful designs for Rey and other characters in the future.
- Sneak peeks at designs coming to San Diego Comic-Con in July include Agent Carter and Lady Thor tees:
Throughout the day, many fangirls signed onto social media to shower Her Universe with love. Here’s a small collection of tweets and images:
Mary Valenti (@tink1729) June 22, 2015
Johnamarie Macias (@BlueJaigEyes) June 22, 2015
Sarah H. Dempster (@SarahDemp) June 22, 2015
Tarra (@Tarra_D) June 23, 2015
Anthony Fox (@empire_for_life) June 23, 2015
Lillian Skye (@LillianSkye_) June 23, 2015
(@AMANDAJEANNN) June 23, 2015
Melissa Thomas (@MeltyThomas) June 22, 2015
Coggin Family (@cogginfamily3) June 22, 2015
Lastly, make sure to check out Lisa Granshaw’s interview with Ashley regarding Her Universe’s major accomplishment and what’s in store for the future.