Still trying to figure out what you’re going wear for the Rogue One screening in December? Bioworld has got you covered when it comes to the accessories department. The leading source of exclusive licensed and branded products has revealed its brand new collection of Rogue One bags, caps, wallets, and more.
Three weeks ago, we discovered the collection was available for pre-order over at The Movie and TV Store, but the official images weren’t available for customers. A customer representative told us that they wouldn’t be revealed until September, and now, we have a clearer idea of what we’re getting.
Death Star Crossbody Bag, $39.95
An armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet is now available at a miniature size to carry around your phone and other personal belongings!
Jyn Dome Satchel, $49.95
“On your own from the age of fifteen. Reckless, aggressive, and undisciplined.” Yes, but Jyn also has an awesome sense of style! The Jyn Dome Satchel also features the Rebel Alliance symbol and Star Wars logo.
Rebel Dopp Kit, $34.95
A rebel bag that isn’t covered in that bold orange color that makes you the perfect target for any Imperial? Sign me up!
Rebel Mini Backpack, $39.95
Show off your love for the rebellion with—wait. Are those patches? Any bag with patches and embroidered appliqués makes it the perfect accessory for any galactic adventure!
Scarif Trooper Knapsack, $39.95
AT-ACTs, Shoretroopers, TIE Strikers, oh my! This knapsack captures the different strenghts of the Empire under the beautiful sunset of the planet Scarif. Death Star plans not included.
Are you in the same boat in not knowing which one to choose? If I could only walk away with one bag, it would have to be the Jyn Dome Satchel. We don’t know much about her, but something about this bag captures that character so well. A close second would be the Death Star crossbody bag. It’s the perfect bag to carry your essentials.
All of these bags are currently available for pre-order at The Movie and TV Store and will be released on November 30, 2016.
Wait, there’s more…
- Belt: Empire Belt, $19.95
- Cap: Sublimated Bill Snapback, $19.95
- Cap: Distressed Rebel Slouch Snapback, $19.95
- Cap: Death Trooper PU Snapback, $24.95
- Wallet: Empire Chain Wallet, $19.95
- Wallet: Rebel Snap Bi-Fold Wallet, $16.95
- Wallet: Rebel Mixed Material Bi-Fold Wallet, $16.95
- Wallet: Empire Logo Bi-Fold Wallet, $16.95
- Wallet: Empire Bi-Fold Wallet, $16.95
- Wallet: Death Star/U Wing Split Logo Bi-Fold Wallet, $16.95
- Accessories: Rebel Keychain, $9.95
- Accessories: Rebel Lanyard, $6.95
- Accessories: K-2SO Lanyard, $6.95
- Accessories: Empire Lanyard, $6.95
- Accessories: Blue Squad Lanyard, $6.95
Also, keep your eyes open for:
- Wallet: Rebel Jrs. Flap, $19.99
- Wallet: Scarif Trooper Jrs. Flap, $16.99
- Wallet: Rebel Jyn Zip Around, $29.99
- Wallet: Rebel Debossed Clutch, $19.99
Stay tuned for more updates and details! What are you looking forward to pre-ordering the most? Share your response in the section below.
UPDATE, 9/29/2016: Three new bags have been revealed at Kirin Hobby!
Rebel Debossed Clutch, $13.95
Empire Junior’s Flap, $13.95
Rebel Junior’s Flap, $13.95