James Arnold Taylor has been publishing more insightful interviews featuring voice actors from Star Wars: The Clone Wars. We fell slightly behind, but we’re back on track and picking up where we last left off. Earlier in July he spoke with fellow voice actor Ben Diskin, who played a variety characters, including WAC-47 and AZ-3.
During their conversation, Ben talked about:
- His general experience working with Star Wars: The Clone Wars, from the beginning to the last episode he recorded
- The various roles he’s played and how they’re mostly droid characters, like WAC-47
- A note George Lucas had added in regards to Boba Fett in the episode “Bounty”
- Ben’s role as AZI-3, the long name attached to the character, and him working alongside Dee Bradley Baker
- JAT’s fun facts about Krismo Sodi and his relation to Obi-Wan Kenobi
- What went into creating the voice for Morley, the Anacondan that helped provide food to Maul when he was in exile
- His career in acting and as a voice actor
- His past projects, including Spectacular Spider-Man, Codename: Kids Next Door, Hey Arnold!, and Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
The episode also features art by Joe Hogan.
Thank you for visiting The Wookiee Gunner! You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr. Send us news, tips, and inquiries here or visit our Contact page. If you’re a fan artist looking to showcase your Star Wars fan art, check out our Star Wars Fan Artist Spotlight. Finally, if you’re looking to add a few Star Wars podcasts to your playlist, check out Rebels Chat, Galactic Fashion, Hangin’ with Team Kanan, and Star Scavengers.